Improve Your Odds of Winning at Video Poker

June 15, 2009

FREE PRIVATE PLAYERS PICKS OF THE DAY- CALL 516-852-4502- I WILL WIN YOU MONEY STARTING TODAY...

Of all the hands dealt in video poker only 21% are winning hands. The remainder, which is 79%, are losers. The smart video poker player knows what he must do with about 70% of the hands dealt so that it can become a winning hand.

There are some effective video poker tips in this article. When building your own video poker strategy be sure to follow these tips. A good strategy will increases your odds of winning in online video poker or offline video poker. Find a machine that pays out nine for a full house win and six for a flush win. It’s very important! Find and play on a video poker machine with the lowest wager possible if you are new to video poker.

Before playing on the higher wager machines wait until you have more experience. A good trick is to verbalize every hand you get. Remember you’re not playing against another person, the machine doesn’t care if you are “playing too slow.” Take your time, be sure about your next move before you take it. Many new players fall to recognize that the Jack is the most important hand in the deck. Unlike traditional poker where the Ace is king (so to speak) A Jack provides you with many more hands than a Ace does.

The varieties of video poker you can play are almost endless, but they all have their own pay tables that require specific strategies. The best way to start is to limit your choices to two. The best way to improve your game is by playing on your computer or at online casino using play money. If you train this way, you get to practice your skills risk free.

Here are some basic video poker strategy tips:

1. Don’t ever hold a joker with your pair. This reduces your payout by 5%

2. If you can get a Royal Flush by drawing 3 cards do not Draw 4.

3. Always stay on a winning five-card hand except in a case where you can get a royal flush with one card.

4. Never break a flush to draw a straight flush even with one draw.

5. Always break a flush to draw a royal flush.

6. Don’t break a straight to draw for a straight flush.

7. Don’t draw five, if you’re holding a 5 or better.

8. Never leave a ten on a four card draw. And the main tip: control you bankroll. Video poker and every other gambling games should be considered entertainment. I know that Lady Luck comes to players who enjoy video poker.

Get your free video poker software downloads from sites like Free Table Games, Free Strip Blackjack or Free Solitaire Card Games.


CALL 516-852-4502 If you are serious about making MONEY....


Comments

Comments are closed.